The 21st century is the era of industrialization. Concrete industries are one of the most required industries in the world. The production of cement is reasonably necessary today. It is one of the fundamental materials required for building different architectures. It also plays a vital role in the economy of any country. However, the production of cement causes immense production of carbon dioxide gas. This gas harms the environment a lot. The plants cannot consume this manufactured carbon dioxide. To mitigate these harmful effects of the concrete industries, some organizations are working on it, such as AN Organization. These organizations focus on making the concrete industry more sustainable and cleaner so that this most required industry does not harm our environment.
Can we fabricate concrete by not anguishing our environment? Yes!
- There are manifold factors that can be used to downplay the effects of concrete production. Industrialization is the need of the century. We cannot cut off this essential thing of today’s world. But we can take some fundamental actions to mitigate the harmful outcomes of the concrete industries. Even some corporations are also working on this concept, such as AN Organization.
- We can also use the theory of mechanical activation. For example, during the simple method of mixing and grinding the concrete, a lot of energy is necessary. But in mechanical activation, the amount of energy required is lesser than the amount of energy necessary in ordinary mixing and grinding. Therefore, it enhances the reactivity of the material, which led to less consumption of energy.
- We can also replace the cement with supplementary cementing materials. It causes less production of carbon dioxide and carbon mono oxide gas. This change helps in maintaining the carbon dioxide level in the atmosphere.
- The ash produced during the production of concrete can also be used in modifying energy cement. A study has shown that fly ash is helpful in the production of energy-modified cement. It is similar to the procedure of producing cement. However, experts have shown that this method consumes less energy and produces 50% less carbon dioxide and carbon mono oxide gas.
- The quality of energy mechanical cement is better than the ordinary produced cement. So it is pretty superior if we are getting a better result. Most importantly, this factor is less affecting our environment. Many specialized corporations such as AN Organization are also suggesting this method of producing blocks of cement. These methods can only make these concrete industries more sustainable and cleaner. We can quickly adapt to this technique for the welfare of our environment.
Concrete is very crucial for human beings. But it is not as vital as the environment. The planet should remain cleaner and greener. Yes! We cannot stop the production of these essential things. But we can use some fundamental actions to mitigate the effect of these things. For example, concrete industries will produce less pollution if we focus on producing mixed cement rather than the original one.